Pages

Wednesday 31 December 2014

Dodging Bullets and Tidying up.


I love Christmas and New Year celebrations but I do wish that for one year someone else could play host.  The repetitive cleaning regime 'the morning after' is beginning to feel very tiresome.  Bless them, it's lovely to have them but for once I think I would really appreciate the silence.

The kids are currently running around manic and it is like mission impossible to get from the lounge to the kitchen safely.  When I say safely I mean just that.  Dodging crossbow bullets and running from the words 'get mum'.  Followed by what's for lunch.   Earlier on, I fell backwards over the coffee table after stepping on a Furby - the embarrassment of it all.  

Mr M is unpacking the Tesco shop feeling like he should get a medal, though at least this time he noticed on his return that the place is practically gleaming.   

How can it be the 31st of December already.  Back to work on Monday.. the dreaded W word.  Eurgh.  Time to let the red breathe.


No comments :

Post a Comment